Monday, August 27, 2007

Hello, Internets!

Greeting to anyone who stumbles across this page. Like my inspiration, almost Dr. Chris Smith, whose excellent-if-still-budding music blog can be found here http://lanephd.blogspot.com/, I suspect "anyone" will include fellow grad students looking for another way to pass the time while hoping (or praying if that's your gig) for inspiration to strike. And with nothing but that by way of introduction, I myself return to writing...and hoping. Although pretty soon praying might just become my gig.

2 comments:

The Family said...

Go Fish!

Seriously, go. I'm waiting.

The Family said...

This is your final warning. Start posting things on this blog, or I will turn this lonely comment thread into Pax Arcana II, where I post things that were not quite good enough for Pax Arcana.

Your countdown begins... now.